How to Make the Perfect Cup of Matcha Tea Lemonade
Summer is the perfect time to enjoy a refreshing cup of cold lemonade. But why not take your lemonade game up a notch by adding some delicious matcha tea? Not only will matcha tea lemonade help you beat the heat, but it also comes with a host of health benefits.
Matcha is packed with antioxidants, can boost your metabolism, and has been linked to lower stress levels. Plus, it's super easy to make! Just follow these simple steps and you'll be sipping on the perfect cup of matcha tea lemonade in no time.
- 1 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of sugar (or to taste) or your favorite sweetener
- 1 teaspoon of matcha powder
- 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Lemon slices for garnish (optional)
- In a small saucepan, heat water until just before boiling. Remove from heat and add sugar, stirring until dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cooled sugar water and matcha powder until smooth.
- Add fresh lemon juice and stir.
- Fill glasses with ice cubes and pour in the lemonade mixture.
- Garnish with lemon slices and enjoy!
There you have it! A quick and easy recipe for delicious summertime refreshment that's also good for you. Be sure to experiment with different flavors and ingredients to find your perfect cup of matcha tea lemonade.
And don't forget to share your creations with us on Instagram @drinkmatchako!