5 Healthy Reasons to Choose Green Tea Matcha Lattes
If you’re looking for a new favorite drink but you don’t want to completely give up the caffeine, you’ll be pleased to know that you don’t have to. There are some benefits that you can gain from healthier caffeine options like green tea, for example. In this instance, we’re talking about the growing popularity of the green tea matcha latte, a tasty drink that’s also full of different health perks.
Here are five reasons to consider green tea matcha lattes for your caffeine fix.
- Green tea is full of antioxidants. This can help improve your body’s ability to fight free radicals, which can help fight the signs of aging and even reduce the risk of certain cancers.
- Green tea also improves brain function and can help protect the brain against the worst signs of aging. It perks up your mind and doesn’t end with the caffeine crash that you get from coffee and high-sugar energy drinks.
- Green tea can increase fat burning to help you lose weight more effectively than without it. This can be a boost to your workout routine and allow you to enjoy a “coffeehouse” drink at home without the guilt.
- Studies have shown that green tea may help prevent conditions like type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and more. The various properties and ingredients help the body in several ways, many of which are still being studied.
- Green tea has also been shown to help aid in digestion and support gut health, which is a big issue for several people in today’s highly-processed, fast-food society.
These are just a handful of reasons to add green tea matcha lattes to your favorite drink list. Plus, when you can buy high-quality premade products like MatchaKo that are premixed and ready to drink, you’ve got a quick way to get some good energy and more.